Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dog Practice



I used the rectangular marquis tool in photoshop to make this graphic. Each selection is on a different layer. After I pasted the selection on its layer, I deleted it from the source layer. This prevented me from overlapping selections. Another way is to make all the rectangles on one layer and use it as a clipping mask. I like the first way best,because then I could move the layers around and elongate the nose.

This morning we practiced the individual exercises for the obedience trial next month. I made a video of the retrieve over the high jump. I put the camera on a small tripod and put it on the hood of the car. On one retrieve she was slow to return but had a good finish. We did it again and she returned great but had a sloppy finish. I spliced the two clips together and there is a rough transition because we are in different locations. I'm going to have to start using Final Cut instead of iMovie. I love iMovie because it's so easy.

I haven't started the portrait project for class yet. Maybe this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment